ONLINE INSTRUCTION IS AVAILABLE NOW AT southsideisd.org
YOU CAN PICK UP INSTRUCTIONAL PACKETS.
You do not need both.
If you can access the internet, please use the online options. If you cannot access the internet, packets will be available to parents Thursday, March 26th from 10am – 1pm.
These same packets were given out Tuesday, March 24th. If you did not get a packet, you can go to your child’s school to pick up a pack from 10 am to 1pm on March 26th.
Please be advised!!!
We are changing the packet distribution process
according to the details listed below.
- Packet pick up for all elementary campuses will be at the student’s school. Elementary packet pick up will be at the student’s current elementary campus.
- Packet pick up for Menchaca will be at all elementary campuses. There will be no packet pick up at Menchaca. All PreK and Kindergarten packet pick up can be done at any of our four elementary campuses.
- Packet pick up for middle school students (6-8) can be done at Matthey or Losoya.
- Packet pick up for Southside High School students can be done at Southside High School.
- During packet pick up no parents or students are allowed to exit their vehicles under any circumstances.
- We will not allow “Walk up” pick up at any of our campuses. Please stay in your car.
- Packet pick up time will be Thursday, March 26th from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm.