Every parent wants their child to succeed. Sometimes, though, life and a busy schedule can create challenges. Now, the Education Service Center-Region 20 is offering free for parents. Classes such as:
- Writing Activities that Promote Learning, Weds. Oct. 26 9:00 a.m.-noon
- The 7 Habits of Successful Families, Tues. Nov. 1, 6:00 pm-8:00 p.m. (Part II, Nov 8; Part III Nov 15)
- How to Help your Child with Dyslexic, Weds. Nov. 2, 9:00 a.m.-noon
- What is my Child’s School Talking About, Weds. Nov. 9, 9:00 a.m.-noon
- Families Talking Together, Sat. Nov. 12, 9:00 a.m.-noon
- STAAR Accommodations, Weds. Nov 16, 9:00 a.m.-noon
These sessions are free for parents. Just call 210-370-5466 to register or to request an interpreter.