It’s a massive undertaking, yet, Southside ISD Child Nutrition Department workers prepared nearly 14,000 meals last week for children at home during the COVID-19 emergency. Those numbers could easily increase. Any child 18 or younger can receive the free and nutritious meals at Heritage Elementary and at Southside High School. Students should only get food once a day Monday-Friday. Additionally, bus drivers are delivering meals to students at the following routes:
- Noon Mathis Rd. L & Mathis Circle
- 12:12 pm Mathis Rd. & Bywood Dr.
- 12:29 pm Alanwood Dr. & Owenwood
- 12:49 pm Camp Site Rd. & Ranch Trail Rd.
- 1:11 pm Star Oaks Dr. & Mathis Rd.
- Noon New Mathis Rd. Strip Mall
- 12:13 pm New Mathis Rd. & Hickory Shadow
- 12:27 pm Waterwood Pass Dr. & Grand Spring
- 12:39 pm Waterwood Pass Dr. and Skila Dr.
- 12:51 pm Shady Forest Dr. & Priest Rd.
- Noon San Casimiro St. & Renova St. (church parking lot)
- 12:12 pm Champion Homes
- 12:31 pm Pleasanton Cir & Pleasanton Place
- 12:42 pm Rosemont Apts
- 12:59 pm Gallardo Bus Loop (Gallardo Elem.)
- 1:13 pm Del Lago Pkwy. Swimming Pool (parking lot)
- Noon N. Addison St. & W. Addison
- 12:13 pm Big Oak Dr. & Crossland Rd.
- 12:26 pm US Hwy 281 & Mogford Rd (Dollar General parking lot)
- 12:38 pm Big Oak Dr. & Loma Verda Rd.
- 12:51 pm US Hear 281 and Memorial Lane.
- Noon 24945 Pleasanton Rd. & Thelma Food Store
- 12:19 pm Trumbo Rd. and Trumbo Trl.
- 12:43 pm 18600 Pleasanton Rd.(Everybody Loves Raymond’s parking lot)
- 1:09 pm 14307 FM 1937 Dave’s Quick Store
Food for Children also available at:
- Noon-1pm Southside High School Be A Champion supper also available
- Noon-1pm Heritage Elementary Be A Champion supper also available