Attention: Parents, Staff and Community Members
We are excited to let you know construction improvements and conversion measures to Losoya Intermediate begin Monday, January 22, 2018. These upgrades are part of the 2017 Bond package. Losoya will be transformed into a state of the art middle school featuring new science labs, new fine arts classes, a new library and gymnasium, along with upgraded security and more. In order to meet deadlines and accommodate growth, we will need your patience and help while construction gets underway. Parent pickup/drop off location for Losoya has changed. Pearce parent pickup/drop off location is the same. Pearce traffic flow has a slight adjustment.
Please see the attached map for details.
- The main Martinez-Losoya Rd. west of Losoya and facing Highway 281 will be closed, and the parking lot in front of Losoya will no longer be accessible.
- Losoya pickup/drop off will occur in the parking lot east of the school off Martinez-Losoya Rd.
- Bus routes for both Pearce and Losoya will not change.
- Parents will be allowed to walk children from campus to campus if this is easier.
- Pearce’s Parent Pick-up/Drop off route will not change, however access to the school will be limited to the main road from the main campus gate off Highway US 281.
- If you have any questions please contact your respective principal.
- Southside HS should not be affected except for some minor traffic additions.
Again, we are excited about the new development, but with all great things there are a few growing pains. Together we can turn a minor inconvenience into an opportunity.