First Day Drop Off and Pick Up Procedures
Drop-off: Cafeteria (7:00 – 7:35 am)
Parent drop-off and parent pick-up will occur at the cafeteria. All parents must drive through the front of the school and around the campus to the cafeteria. Parents will not be able to drive through the teacher parking lot.
- 7:00 am: Cafeteria doors open for student drop off.
- 7:35 am: Tardy Bell, cafeteria drop off ends. Once the gate is closed, all parents must sign in students at the front office.
Walkers: Students who walk to school will still be able to enter through the side gate and the front gate.
——————— For the first day only ————————-
7:59 am: Cafeteria drop off ends (for the first day only)
8:00 am: Parents must enter the front office to sign in their kids (for the first day only)
Parent Pick-up: Cafeteria (3:00 -3:45)
- Please ensure you have your parent pick-up sign prominently displayed on your dashboard. This sign was provided at Meet the Teacher. If you do not have your pick-up pass, you can get one from the main office between 9 am and 2 pm.
- Please ensure you have your parent pick-up sign displayed on your dashboard.
- If you do not have your pick-up pass, you can get one from the main office between 9 am and 2 pm.
- If you forget your card, you will need to go to the front office with your picture ID to get a new one. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE, even if our staff knows/recognizes you. These procedures will be in place all year for the safety of our students. We thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Students who Walk Home: We have multiple walker groups at Gallardo and each group goes to different routes.
- Side Gate: Apartments ON Clubhouse Blvd: Staff will walk students through the side gate and across the crosswalk.
- Front of School Gate: Clubhouse & Mama Patrol: Staff will walk these students to the mama patrol and cross them over. The students will be released to their parents or walk home.
- Front of School Gate: 7th T-Circle: Staff will walk students to the end of our property line. The students will be released to their parents or walk home.
Early Pickup: 2:30 pm
- The early release pickup time ends at 2:30. After 2:30, teachers begin wrapping up lessons, providing supper to students, and transitioning students to head out for dismissal.
Entry to School: Parents will not be allowed to enter the building on the first day of school. Parents that are walking their children to school or students walking alone can be escorted to the cafeteria door.