Save the date! Graduation is Saturday, June 9 at 4:00 pm at the Alamodome.
Graduations are general seating events and are free and open to the public. Tickets are not required. Commencement begins at 4:00 PM.
Other Important Dates:
Prom – Friday May 18, 2018
Decision Day – Friday June 1, 2018
Cap And Gown Panoramic Picture – Tuesday June 5, 2018 @ 9:00 a.m.
Senior Award Night – Tuesday June 5, 2018 @ 6:00 p.m. at the Southside HS Auditorium
Senior Dinner – Wednesday June 6, 2018 @ 6:00 p.m. at the Southside HS Cafeteria
Senior Breakfast – Friday June 8, 2018 (will begin after rehearsal)
Two Mandatory Rehearsals
- Friday June 8, 2018 @ High School
- Saturday June 9, 2018 @ Alamodome (students must ride school bus to and from rehearsal)
Graduation Day – June 9, 2018 @4:00 p.m. at the Alamodome
Dress Code Reminders for Graduation
- Cap and Gowns must not be altered or decorated in any manner.
- Girls shall wear clothing that does not extend beyond the length of the robe, and black dress shoes ( no tennis shoes, cowgirl boots, or beach sandals)
- Boys shall wear a collared white dress shirt, dark tie, black dress slacks ( no jeans), socks and black or brown dress shoes ( no tennis shoes or beach sandals). Dress boots may be worn as long as they are clean and appropriate. No work boots.