Open Mondays from 7:45 am – 4:30 pm
|Course Selection Information|
|SHS Course Catalog 2019-2020 FINAL||Class Presentation 2019-2020 11th and 12th|
Need help with Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)? – Mr. Juan Venegas from San Antonio Educational Partnership is available Wednesdays 8:30-4:30. Mr. Venegas can also be reached at (210) 207-4778 email@example.com and at San Antonio Education Partnership or Cafe College. For a full list of Southside High School Counselors, click here.
The Counseling lab is available to:
- Apply for FAFSA/TASFA
- Apply for Cafe College Scholarship
- Assist with Transcript Requests
- Inform seniors of graduation options
- Help students apply for colleges and universities
- Register for SAT & ACT
- Apply for scholarships
- Supply information about colleges and universities as well as invite representatives from various colleges and universities to have information sessions with students.