Pre-K Roundup for Southside ISD
April 09, 10 & 11, 2019
3:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Southside ISD is committed to giving every child in our district the opportunity to succeed in life. Studies show early childhood education is a great precursor to a successful start to any child’s education. Southside ISD provides free Pre-K for all residents living in these zip codes: 78264, 78221, 78241, 78112.
Bring the following information to register your child:
- Immunization Record
- Official Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residence (utility bill with physical address)
- Proof of Income (2018 – 1040 tax form AND previous month’s pay stub; SSI; child support; workers’ compensation)
- Child’s Social Security Card
- Federal Assistance (Medicaid, SNAP, TANF, WIC)
- Photo ID of parent/guardian registering child
Southside ISD Resources Available on-site:
- Child Nutrition
- Dual Language
- Special Programs
- Parent Engagement
* Due to new qualifications, all families regardless of income are encouraged to apply. ** The Head Start approach is also well suited to helping children with special needs.
ESC, Region 20 – Bexar County Head Start Program does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, or disability in providing education or providing access to benefits of education services, activities, or programs.