Returning students: Need to complete the Intent to Return survey. Submitting the intent to return the survey is the first step in completing the re-enrolment process for Southside ISD. Parents/Guardians, if you have not received the "Intent to Return Survey" please contact your child's current Southside ISD campus.
How to Register
- Go to www.southsideisd.org
- In the Parent Tab, click on Ascender - Parent Portal
- Click on the “Create Account” tab
- Choose a username and password. Enter an email address (use the email of the primary guardian on file). Mobile number is optional. Click “Next”.
- Choose one of the 4 security questions and type in your answer. Click “Next”.
- Click “Finish”. A pop-up will say that you need to verify your email address.
- Go to your email inbox and open the email from Parent Portal. Click the link that says “Validate email.”
- Click the “Return to Login” button and log in to your Parent Portal account.
- Click the orange “Link an Enrolled Student” button.
- Enter your student’s Portal Id and birthdate (contact your child’s campus if you need the portal
- Student’s birth certificate
- Immunization record
- Student’s social security card
- Parent Proof of identification (ie. State-issue driver's license or ID, Permanent Residence Card, etc.)
- Custody/Guardianship paperwork (if applicable)
- Withdrawal form from the previous school (if applicable)
- Last report card (if applicable)
- Student’s transcript (High School)
- Special program records (ie. ARD, FIE, IEP, 504, Dyslexia, LPAC, etc.) (if applicable)
- Proof of residency- utility bill must be no more than 30 days old, and not indicate disconnection or pending disconnection.Renters: Current lease agreement, a current utility bill, or connection receipt.
Owners: Current mortgage statement, tax bill, current utility, or connection receipt.
Multi-Family Household: If living in a multi-family household, the guardian and host family must complete an Affidavit of Residence form. The Affidavit of Residence form must be notarized and a current lease agreement, mortgage statement, or tax bill must be provided by the homeowner along with a current utility bill or connection receipt.