The Texas Education Agency publishes STAAR report cards for all students every year. The STAAR report cards are often referred to as Student Report Cards (SRC). To improve communication and transparency with educators and families, TEA has conducted an overhaul of the STAAR report card.
STAAR REPORT CARD WILL INCLUDE:
- growth and progress information
- a recommended summer reading list
- the learner’s Lexile levels and trend data
- resources for parents in both English and Spanish
- possible questions for parents to ask school staff
For more detailed information about the new STAAR Report Card, please visit tea.texas.gov/studentreport/.
DIRECTIONS TO ACCESS THE REPORT CARD
To access the results online, you will need your child’s portal access code and their birth date.