- Be Safe
- Be Respectful
- Be Responsible
- Faculty/Staff will model and practice the district-wide behavioral expectations.
- Faculty/Staff will expect students to abide by the district-wide behavioral expectations
- Faculty will teach, model, and practice each of the district-wide behavioral expectations and reteach these expectations throughout the school year as needed.
- Faculty/Staff will remind students of the district-wide behavioral expectations and will report instances when the students fail to abide by them
- Faculty will establish their own classroom expectations based upon the district-wide expectations by developing a classroom matrix that will be posted in the teachers classroom.
- Faculty/Staff will help students settle problems safely, respectfully and responsibly
- Faculty will use their campus PBIS Leadership Team and their school administrators when working with students who fail to meet the district-wide and/or classroom expectations
- Administrators will circulate among students and observe to that they are meeting the district-wide expectations in all non-classroom settings of the school
- Administrators will talk with students and provide feedback based on the district-wide behavioral expectations
- Administrators will help students settle problems safely, respectfully and responsibly
- Administrators will work with students who fail to meet the district-wide behavioral expectations
- Administrators will recognize students who meet and/or exceed the district-wide expectations
- Parents/Guardians will make sure their child comes to school every day on time and is ready to learn
- Parents/Guardians will visit their child’s school, as necessary, to evaluate his/her academic and/or behavioral progress
- Parents/Guardians will read the Code of Conduct
- Parents/Guardians will take an active role in supporting the implementation of PBIS
- Parents/Guardians will teach their child to respect the rights of others
- Parents/Guardians will teach their child to respect school property and the property of others
- Parents/Guardians will seek available resources to support their child within the school and the community