Career Cluster Pathways
The Transportation, Distribution, and Logistics Career Cluster® has seven career cluster pathways to guide students to their desired occupation.
- Transportation Operations
- Logistics Planning and Management Services
- Warehousing and Distribution Center Operations
- Facility and Mobile Equipment Maintenance
- Transportation Systems/Infrastructure Planning, Management and Regulation
- Health, Safety and Environmental Management
- Sales and Service
Source: Advance CTE
Industry-standard certifications we offer through this pathway:
- OSHA 10 HR
Transportation, Distribution and Logistics College and Career Planning Guide
Resource ID: CCPG16
Grade Range: 9, 10, 11, 12, Postsecondary
To learn more about TDL careers, download the Transportation, Distribution and Logistics College and Career Planning Guide.