Summer Blast – Grades K – 8
Southside ISD Virtual Summer Blast for grades K – 8th will begin on Monday July 6, 2020 and conclude on July 30, 2020. This 4-week program will be 100% online.
Bilingual Summer Program – Kinder & 1st Graders
Incoming 2020-2021 Bilingual Kinder and First Graders we have an online program available to students this summer beginning Monday July 6 and runs through Friday, July 31. A split morning and afternoon schedule will allow students to participate in online live lessons and instruction. Instruction includes: listening, speaking, reading and writing opportunities.
Daily Schedule: Monday July 6 – Friday, July 31.
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – 3 hours live lessons
12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. – 3 hours independent instruction. Includes: Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing Opportunities.
Teachers will be available to students and parents for questions/concerns or parent conferences.
Summer Program News:
- Cardinal Academy Summer Blast makes learning funInside Mrs. Jennifer Ariza’s immaculate home in the District’s Villa Coronado neighborhood, you can hear the sound of children clicking on computers. Mrs. Ariza is […]
- Cardinal Academy Starts Monday, July 6, 2020Cardinal Academy Starts Monday, July 6, 2020 Parents/Guardians whose children are attending Cardinal Academy this Monday, July 6th make sure to have your students log […]
- Cardinal Academy Presents Summer Bilingual ProgramParents and Guardians, Incoming 2020-2021 Bilingual Kinder and First Graders we have an online program available to students this summer beginning Monday July 6 and […]
- Cardinal Academy Summer Blast : Technology Device RequestAttention Parents: If your student would like to participate in the Cardinal Academy Summer Blast and you are need of technology equipment, please click on […]
- Cardinal Academy: Summer Blast Grades K-8This Summer Southside ISD presents The Cardinal Academy, Summer Blast for students in grades K-8 beginning July 6 through June 30. This 4 week online […]