ONLINE Athletic Participation Forms
Please use the following link to access the online forms:
Thank you for taking part in our NEW process of accepting athletic participation paperwork online. This automated process will allow us to be more efficient in handling forms as well as saving valuable resources. The following electronic forms are required to be completed online:
Student information/Travel sheet
UIL/Athletic Participation Forms
You will need to acknowledge all forms even if you are not participaing in band
Reminder: The parent/guardian AND the student athlete must fill out and sign all required spaces. Forms will not be accepted electronically without everything filled out by the student athlete and the parent/guardian.
Computers with internet access will be available in the Southside High School Athletic Training Room for parent/guardian use.
- Click on the form name & fill out the information requested.
- You must have your students ID number available as it is required on each form.
- Your child’s LEGAL NAME (as used during school registration- must use hyphens if applicable.)
- Emergency Contact phone numbers. Primary Physician, Insurance Information
- DO NOT Leave any blank responses. Use “NA” when necessary or if you do not know the information requested.
- Once you have filled out all of the information on each page you will have the opportunity to print. (This step is not nesseccary for school use. ONLY for your records)
- You will receive a confirmation email once the document has been reviewed by the Athletic Training Staff.
A HARD COPY OF ALL FORMS that include :
-Athlete Travel Sheet
is ONLY available upon request
Available ONLY in the Southside High School Athletic Trainers Office. 210-882-1606 ext 1532 During posted Athletic Training Room Hours.
Athletes will not be able to participate in practice, scrimmages, or games until the Physical is on file and online paperwork is completed.