Parents throughout San Antonio can now enroll new students, for all grade levels Pre K3-12th Grade at the Southside ISD New Student Registration at Menchaca Early Childhood Center located at 16180 U.S. Highway 281 South. This is only for new students registering for the 2022-2023 school year.
- May 24 & 26 from 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Please bring the following documents:
- Student’s birth certificate
- Proof of Income (check stub, federal tax copy, etc.)
- Vaccination record
- Student’s Social Security Card
- ID card of Parent/Guardian (i.e. Driver License, green card, Texas ID)
- Custody/guardianship paperwork (if applicable)
- Withdrawal form (if applicable)
- Last report card (if applicable)
- Special Programs records (i.e. ARD, FIE, IEP, 504, dyslexia, EB, etc. if applicable)
- Proof of Residency (i.e. utility bill, lease, tax bill, connection receipt)
If you have further questions please call Southside ISD at 210-882-1600. To learn more about registration at Southside ISD click here.