Parents throughout San Antonio can now enroll new students, ages three, four, and five, at the Southside ISD Pre-K/Kindergarten Roundup at Menchaca Early Childhood Center located at 16180 U.S. Highway 281 South. Menchaca ECC is the newest campus in Southside ISD combining proven learning strategies and technology. This is only for new students registering for the 2022-2023 school year.
- May 24 & 26 from 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Please bring the following documents:
- Student’s birth certificate
- Proof of Income (check stub, federal tax copy, etc.)
- Vaccination record
- Student’s Social Security Card
- ID card of Parent/Guardian (i.e. Driver License, green card, Texas ID)
- Custody/guardianship paperwork (if applicable)
- Withdrawal form (if applicable)
- Last report card (if applicable)
- Special Programs records (i.e. ARD, FIE, IEP, 504, dyslexia, EB, etc. if applicable)
- Proof of Residency (i.e. utility bill, lease, tax bill, connection receipt)
If you have further questions please call Menchaca Early Childhood Center at 210-882-1610. To learn more about registration at Southside ISD click here.