Free COVID testing every Wednesday at all Southside ISD campuses for Southside ISD students or staff who would like to get tested. should sign up for the campus they will regularly test at. The schedule is as follows:
- Southside High School 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM
- Heritage Elem 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM
- Freedom Elem 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Matthey MS 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM
- Gallardo 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM
- MECC 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Pearce Elem 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Losoya Middle 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM
If you have not signed up, visit: www.register.communitylabstesting.org. Please save the QR code that will be created from your registration. This QR Code is yours alone and will be required and scanned at the testing site during COVID testing days. If you have any questions, please contact your school nurse.
NOTE TO PARENTS: Parents are not eligible to test at District campuses. The campuses are closed for safety and the testing opportunities are for staff and enrolled students only. Parents can use their codes at the Palo Alto site. Thank you.