Menchaca will be hosting an in-person registration roundup event on Tuesday, April 13, Wednesday, April 14, and Thursday, April 15, 2021, from 3:30 – 6:00 p.m.. The event will be held at the Menchaca Early Childhood Center in the Computer Lab.
Parents will have the opportunity to tour the facility, speak with teachers and district leadership.
In observance of social distancing, we are asking parents to wear masks (required), and please be mindful of keeping 6ft social distance when possible. The event will be limited to guardians and the student only. In an effort to further practice social distancing measures we are encouraging parents to complete the registration packet prior to the event.
Required Registration Documents:
● Child’s birth certificate (Child must be 4 by
September 1 of the current year.)
● Child’s immunization record
● Child’s social security card
● Parent/Guardian’s driver’s license or form of I.D.
● Last report card
● Special programs records
● Proof of residence
● Custody/Guardianship paperwork (if applicable)
● Proof of Income- Pre-K only