Register to vote by Monday, October 5, 2020, so you can vote in the Tuesday, November General Election. Registration is easy. You can complete, sign, and mail this form from the Texas Secretary of State’s Office.
Ways to Register
To register to vote in Texas, simply complete a voter registration application and return it to your county election office at least 30 days before the upcoming election date. To complete an application, you may:
- Complete an application using the SOS ONLINE VOTER REGISTRATION APPLICATION. Simply fill in the required information, print, sign, and mail directly to your county election office.
- Request a PRINTED APPLICATION. Our office will mail a voter registration application to the address provided.
- Contact or visit your local VOTER REGISTRAR to complete the voter registration process.
You are eligible to register to vote if:
- You are a United States citizen;
- You are a resident of the county where you submit the application;
- You are at least 17 years and 10 months old, and you are 18 years of age on
- You are not a convicted felon (you may be eligible to vote if you have completed your sentence, probation, and parole); and
- You have not been declared by a court exercising probate jurisdiction to be either totally mentally incapacitated or partially mentally incapacitated without the right to vote.
Or you can call the Bexar County Election’s Department at 210-335 VOTE (8683).
Mail: Bexar County Elections Department
1103 S. Frio, Suite 100
San Antonio, TX 78207
Early voting begins on Tuesday, October 13, 2020, through Friday, October 30, 2020, at the Southside ISD Administrative Offices from
- Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.
- Sat. October 17, 24 8:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m.
- Sun. October 18, 25 Noon until 6:00 p.m.