The students at Pearce Elementary captured the District’s first Perfect Attendance Trophy award.
The trophy is an initiative by Superintendent Mr. Rolando Ramirez.
“Competition is good and it makes each campus try to improve. Attendance is critical if we’re to achieve the goals we have in place,” said the Superintendent.
The winning campus was calculated from an average daily attendance for each campus from August 17, 2020 – September 9, 2020. Here is the percentage breakdown:
- Pearce Elementary- 96.03%
- Heritage Elementary- 95.34%
- Southside High School- 95.19%
- Gallardo Elementary- 94.99 %
- Menchaca Early Childhood Center- 94.7%
- Freedom Elementary- 94.38%
- Losoya Middle School- 94.09%
- Matthey Middle School- 91.27%
The winning campus for the Perfect Attendance Trophy will be announced monthly during school board meetings.