Southside ISD begins phasing-in students beginning September 21 and students will need the legally required shots. Which students need vaccinations?
- PRE-K: need their 4-year-old series (DTaP #5, Polio #4, MMR/Varicella #2)
- 7th GRADE: need Tdap booster and Meningitis #1
If your children need shots, you may contact the following clinics to schedule an appointment:
- Susan Hall Clinic at 210-644-1800
- La Mision Clinic at 210-626-0600
- Metro Health Dept. 210-207-8867
For more information on the Texas-mandated vaccinations for school students, please visit this link.
Parents of students with an expiring conscious exemption form need to contact the Dept. of State Health Services in Austin for a new form.