On Thursday April 26 you and your family are invited to Southside ISD’s Pre-K Round-Up and Registration Event.
The Pre-K/Kinder Registration Round-up will be a chance to learn more about Southside ISD’s newest state of the art school opening this fall, the Col. Miguel Menchaca Early Childhood Center. The Registration Round-Up will be a chance to meet the school’s new principal Mrs. Rebecca Herrera, learn about services and see the latest images of the new school.
The event will be held at the Southside HS’s Commons (Cafeteria) located at 19190 US Highway 281 from 5:00 pm – 8: 00 pm with food and refreshments. Booths and representatives will be on hand to talk about our Dual Language Program, Immunizations, and more.
We look forward to seeing you and your family on Thursday April 26 Southside ISD Pre-K Round-UP!
Fiesta Food Reception and Presentations begin at 5:00 p.m.
- Latest Center and Facility Construction Updates
- PreK/K Online Registration Kiosks
- PreK/K Dual Language
- Head Start Registration
- Dual Language information
- Positive Behavior Interventions & Supports (PBIS)
- Parent Engagement Information
* Online Registration will be available on our website from Thursday April 26 through Friday May 11, 2018.
GUIDELINES FOR PRE-K/KINDER, HEAD START & PRE-K/K DUAL LANGUAGE REGISTRATION