Teams of parenting experts from BCFS ( formally known as Baptist Children’s Family Services) are leading fun and informative classes for parents in the Southside ISD. Parents who attend these classes will receive powerful information to help them advance as parents with their child’s education. Parents also have the chance to win great prizes at each of the classes. Classes are being held at Pearce Primary, Losoya Intermediate, Heritage Elementary, Freedom Elementary, and Gallardo Elementary. All parents in the Southside ISD are invited to attend these free classes. Child care and snacks are provided.
For more information visit the SISD web calendar or call Southside ISD Parent Coordinator Randy Escamilla at 210-882-1600, ext. 5125.
The parenting classes are on the following:
- Pearce Primary 3:15pm-4:45pm (Parents of small children) – THURSDAYS, Dec. 8, Dec, 15, Jan. 12, Jan 19, Jan. 26, Feb. 2
- Losoya Intermediate 5pm-7:30pm (Parents of teenagers) – TUESDAY’S, Dec 6, Dec. 13, Jan. 10, Jan. 17, Jan 24, Jan. 31, Feb. 7, Feb. 14, Feb. 21, Feb. 28.
- Heritage Elementary 3:15pm-4:45pm (Parents of small children) – TUESDAY’S, Dec. 13, Jan. 10, Jan 17, Jan. 24, Jan. 31, Feb. 7
- Freedom Elementary 9am-10:30am (Parents of small children) – FRIDAY’S Jan. 13, Jan. 20, Jan. 27, Feb. 3, Feb. 10, Feb. 17, Feb. 24
- Gallardo Elementary 9am-10:30am (Parents of small children) – THURSDAY’S Jan. 12, Jan. 19, Jan. 26, Feb. 2, Feb. 9, Feb. 16, Feb. 23